Join the FEMA Individual and Community Preparedness Division on Thursday, February 11, 2016, as we present the newly updated Student Tools for Emergency Planning (STEP) materials and share tips and lessons learned from teaching the program.
STEP is a classroom-based emergency preparedness curriculum that teaches fourth and fifth-graders about emergencies and how to create a disaster supply kit and family emergency communications plan.
Title: STEP Into Preparedness
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
• Louise Gorham, Health Imperatives
• Tod Pritchard, Wisconsin Emergency Management
• Robert Scata, Connecticut Emergency Management and Homeland Security
How to Join the Webinar:
• Connect using Adobe Connect Registration Web Link
• Please register for the event. Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting
• This webinar will offer closed captioning
We hope that you will be able to join us on February 11!